Sunday, February 2, 2014

Characteristics of Coordinate Plane

I just thought I would share what I am doing tomorrow with my kiddos.  I am using this in my 6th grade resource/special education class, but it totally fits right in with 6th grade content in the regular classroom (and will take less time there). 

I taught characteristics of the coordinate plane last week in one day, and then assessed the next day.  Not ideal, but due to all of the snow days that are mounting, I went ahead.  Of course on the assessment, I saw that some kids are mixing things up and one grasped some of the content.  I wanted to do an activity this week that will help solidify thing in their brains, as well as give them a hands-on approach to it.  So many of my kids struggle with copying words and are s.l.o.w writers, so this will bypass the writing.


{HERE} is the link for the freebie! 

Let me know what you think!

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment