Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently...September

I totally missed out on August's Currently because it was major back-to-school mode.  This month, I will not miss out!  I am sacrificing my sleep to link up...which is a MAJOR ordeal!

 
Listening---LOVE LOVE LOVE FGLine with Nelly!!!!!  I get pumped every day with it on my way to school.  As if this weekend couldn't get any better with having a 3 day weekend, they were on the Today Show this morning!!!  YAY!  And after the VMA's last week, Katy Perry's new song "Roar" is my new fav!
 
Loving--Had some time to chill out this weekend with my family.  Thankful to have some time to just relax and recharge.  Midterms are this week (ahhhh!)...definitely needed a breather!
 
Thinking--Today I opted for a few more snuggles and cuddles and puzzles, and chose not to do some of the chores I needed to do around the house or a few things I needed to do for school.  Oh well...all that stuff will wait for me, snuggles will not.
 
Wanting--I hate to sweat.  I hate to feel like I'm wearing  blanket outside.  I will not exercise outside if it is hot and humid (there really isn't a gym I could go to anywhere around, either).  I need days without killer humidity, sweltering heat, and monsoons so that I can start to exercise.
 
Needing--I L.O.V.E to eat.  This is evident in the fact that I have gained weight lately...like about 30 pounds in a year :(  I need some self-control so that I don't just gorge out on every single piece of food in my house and the will power to get up and move.
 
Me--I need to stay away from fried foods (i.e., fast food), drink more water, and walk this month.  Today was mile #1 of the month.  Considering I walked 0 miles purposefully last month, this is a big improvement.  Today's mile consisted of walking a loop around my front yard while my 4 year olds played.  I decided today no more excuses...whatever it takes.
 
Be sure to link up with Farley!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rossmiller said...

I am with ya when it comes to food! I am such a foodie! I could eat all day. I forced myself to buy a ton of fruits and veggies to take with me to school. Now that school has started back up, I need to eat healthy for the needed energy!! Plus, I've gained weight, too!

Elizabeth
Seconds at the Beach

ttervoort said...

Hi there! I found you through Farley's Currently. I loved your "Thinking" comments! My kids are all grown up (29 and 25), and I still love when they take the time to give me a few hugs! And when they aren't close by, the cats are pretty good snugglers (if they feel like it...lol). I hope you have a great year!

Post a Comment