Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First TPT Product is up :)

I just posted my very first product on TPT.  So excited :)  Be sure to check it out.  I made it for these cute little storage buckets that I got Monday for my table groups.  And since I already made them, I figured what the hey--I'll jump into the TPT ring too :)  Check it out and leave me your thoughts!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Polka-Dot-Apple-Group-Labels-754785

Paper and apply clip art by Ashley Hughes.

I have several posts that I've got in my head and linkies to link up to, but since I've got a 4 year old on my lap, I'll save those for adult-tv-time (aka: non-animated) which occurs after bedtime.  Big Brother: I promise I haven't forgotten about you!

Oh, and several of my followers haven't clicked on my BlogLovin' button to follow me over there.  Be sure to click :)

1 comments:

Jamie Michael said...

Your group labels are great, I love bright colors!

Jamie
Sixth Grade Tales
Follow my new Facebook page

Post a Comment