Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday Linky!

It's finally Friday...doesn't have quite the same ring as it does from August to May.  I wasn't even sure what day it was when I woke up this morning.  What a problem to have :)

Today I'm linking with The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pin Friday!
Be sure to link up and show those pins that you've spent this week pinning.  I know my followers probably gag when they see my name :)  I am OBSESSED!!!!  The only rule:  please make sure to link back to the ORIGINAL poster and not to Pinterest.

For my house...My husband has over 300 softball shirts, plus all of my shirts.  They all end up like drawer #1.  I had a HUGE ah-ha moment when I saw drawer #2.  I immediately went and fixed my drawers like this.  It has revolutioned my life :)

 
For my kids...I have 4 year olds, so this project kept them busy for about 30 minutes.  In my opinion it was success.  They didn't turn out nearly as cute as the original did, and I had to keep my OCD/perfectionist at bay and just let them do it.  They had fun :)  Sorry this pic is ginormous.
germ blow paint
 
And for my other kids...Equivalent fractions is HARD, like insanely hard.  As part of our work with equivalent fractions, I saw this pin and knew that I needed to have this in my classroom.
 
Have a great weekend!
Erin


 

7 comments:

Teaching Tidbits and More With Jamie said...

I really need to organize my drawers that way too!!!

Jamie
teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

Mrs. Harris said...

Just found your blog through the linky! Very cute :)

-Ciera
www.adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

Teachers are Terrific! said...

Your fraction pin is great! Adding that to displays and the kids' math folders is on my list for next year! Found your blog thru the Fav. Pin linky!

Carol

Jess said...

Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

Jess
From Blood to Books!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Sorry...I deleted my comment twice. Technical difficulties. I NEED to do the drawer thing...LOVE it. Also, I pinned the equivalent fraction pin. I will definitely be using with my kiddos!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Post a Comment