Monday, June 17, 2013

Made it Monday

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Made it Monday :) 

I saw this on Pinterest a while back.


I knew that it needed to be on our "Summer Bucket List."
I have twin four year olds, so everything is amazingly wonderful for them.  Where they are so little everything that we do is bound to bring lots of joy.

So, Saturday morning we made our TP bird feeders.

Our supplies: birdseed, TP rolls, and peanut butter.  Missing: pipe cleaners (to attach to fence).

Smearing on PB

Ally rolling it up

Emma patting her seed on

Finished product

Hanging on the fence
 
This was SUPER easy and fun for the girls to do.  And the birds love it too :)
 


4 comments:

Tara said...

Such a cute idea and so fun that you did it with your little ones...I miss those days:/ Thanks for linking up:) I have wayyyy to many bird feeders in my backyard but just love the birds:))))

4th Grade Frolics

Lana said...

Cute! I need to do this my little one!

Anonymous said...

Love your idea! I could have my fifth grade students write procedural text for how to do this and we could put some up at school! Thanks so much for the great idea!

Ruthie said...

Ok, I LOVE this! I have a sill outside a big picture window in our den. I'm going to have to try to adhere them to that and have a summer show!
Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment